Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: I took Elmer up on his offer to call after the webinar
Lynn answered the phone and I asked for Mike (that's who I normally speak with), however she said he was out, okay, is Elmer there? No, sorry he is out too. Okay, ummm, I have a question that I was hoping to ask during the conference call but the Q&A concluded. Maybe you can help me? Sure, says Lynn. I read that the 2012 drilling program will cost about $10mil? Yes, she says. Do you know when and how this will be done? That's great great question, she replies, and Mike would be definitely be the best person to answer that. Okay great! Are you expecting him back today? Umm... Haha, no! He's actually on a plane now with Elmer. Oh I see, haha. Where are they going, Shaft Creek (chuckle)... Haha, no they're off to Vancouver for meetings. Hmmm, okay great, thanks Lynn. You're welcome, why don't you email him, he's really good at resounding quickly. Okay, Lynn, that's what I'll do. Meetings in Vancouver??? Hmmmm, many things..... Who could it be with? BC hydro, Jim Grey (Tetra Tech), Teck?? Many possibilities!
New Message
Please login to post a reply