Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

The FS is the default position in case they can't agree on a price. When I looked at other hit with delays the amount of time given to correct it is actually way too much time. They are not reinventing the wheel, they are correcting it. They have kicked the FS can as far down the road as possible. That in itself caused the drop in SP because people didn't believe it could possibly take that long to fix it. I don't buy it either. We are actually in year 2 of the delay. Adding drilling and adjusting pits doesn't take a year. I call BS. I do know that deals take 9 months to work out. I've seen that before. I think the FS is done and they will spend the time tweaking it as an excuse to let talks proceed under a black out supposedly caused by the FS. I've seen this tactic too.

All of our actions continue to say the deal has been struck and the legal is in progress. Asking the company tough questions gets no reply. That's another hint that we are dealing. Hey, they invited those questions at the webcast so where's the replies? Slap an offer on the table Monday please. Wouldn't it be nice to clear up the old business and set about the new with retained cash and a dividend? I know the cloak of secrecy is to give the appearence of legit sales but we the share holder don't care. Get the offer out so it can go to review. Sooner is better. I want to stop rehashing the old and get some images of the new mapping areas. Yawn.

New Message
Please login to post a reply