Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

June and July are supposed to really suck for the Jrs. Then you have Greek, German and USA Elections. Spain took a bailout and more are getting in line. Finally, the real markets are waking up to the fact the fiats are dilluted into absurdity. First is was millions then billions and now trillions. Any sane person eventually gets it. By the time we are sold the value of a USD could be 80 cents CAD. There is no way under the current fiat system to value a country. You can't value its GDP when it's denominated in funny money. The 3 billion we are worth right now means nothing if this gets extended to next year. It could be 4 billion. Perhaps they will sell it in gold eq! I'll take dore bars. Screw USD valuations for minerals. Give me barrels of oil. There is definately a confidence crisis coming.

With all the elections around the corner you know these clowns will try keep all the plates spinning. We just need to complete this before it comes crashing down around us. I won't be surprised to see an EU central bank (printing press). The American election promises to be nutty. It should provide good entertainment. But once it's over... I can't see anything good happening. So in reality we may only have till the end of Oct before it hits the fan again.

It's funny Canada is calling for the rest of the world to behave like we do. When the laughter dies down we might see some movement towards sanity but I think it's way too late. It will be time for a reboot.

New Message
Please login to post a reply