Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

That's the only thing that made me stay this long. I also think that at this stage the company should be more open about what it plans to do with our money. There are subtle ways to tell us and bold ways.

I have know for some time about the economics of Teck's QB2. They know that supplies have crossed the rubicon. They know they may have to mine us first and mothball expansion on QB2 for 5 years if the people there don't get behind it. There's more to cooperation that people realize. Simply having a choice of where to mine makes all the difference. Will the people surrounding QB2 walk away from the money or try squeeze some more out of it? If they squeeze too hard then Teck stops developing it.

I don't like our deposit being a pawn in that game but we could be NDP next year and Teck would not be happy. They are not trying to pull a Barrick. Looking at some of the water issues in the high plains mines tells us that at some point the people cannot trade off so I won't be surprised to see companies move whole towns and pay for the land. The supply metric just say it has to be so. At todays prices we have 40 years of copper. If prices drop 50 cents the supply drops to 10 years. Obviously that's not going to work. Supply will drive price in 10 years. Those who lose out today will be ruined in a decade because they will be trying to compete against low cost operations that were once thought far too expensive.

Teck knows this. So if they delay or fail in some way to reduce the gap between supply nd future demand I won't hold their stock because the company will be run by idiots. They have made enough blunders in the last 2 decades to make me question who's at the helm. Only since the recovery from Fording have they suddenly shown some wisedom. At least the talk is there. Then we look at their talk about projects and they don't even mention us. What, not proud to hold a piece? Do they think it will scare shareholders if they say anything? I told people here a while ago that most of the Teck holders I know did not know we existed. Surprise? Nope, Teck never talks about us. This should be taken as a warning sign if it wasn't for Elmer et al talking about Teck.

And so, I say get the lead out and get on with it. Put up the for sale sign and move on. Elmer says he acts as though he has no idea what the other guy is going to do. Well, prove it. Pay for some ads and get on the phone and offer us up for sale.

New Message
Please login to post a reply