Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Webgogs, I remember you posting earlier that if a deal wasn't done by May you would be otta here along with some of your heavy hitter clients. What happened with that? I guess that didn't go according to plan and you decided to stick around hey? Now your new date is June 29th? So if we don't have a deal in hand by that date you're out of here for good and the whole world financially impodes?

Kind of sounds like those end of world prophets that keep coming up with new dates when the end of the world is suppose to happen. They never get it right but they keep coming up with new dates to scare the masses. I hope you're not one of those Webgogs because I like your geological insights and commentary. However, I'm not so sure about your macro predictions for the end of the world, or financial system as we know it :)

New Message
Please login to post a reply