Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

It would be nice to see some of the preliminary pics from the mapping. They could do that each day but I'm guessing they found what their looking for so it may be a long time before we see anything at all. If it's worth waiting for then we'll see it in October.

We should start seeing stuff coming off the lands not in the AI as soon as they are ready because Teck doesn't have control where that is concerned. The maps are a different subject of course. The maps are being prepared for 2013's season. They want to negotiate deposits over the winter. If we find something stunning we'll drill a few holes for some serious leverage and start negotiations right away. We'd hear about that in 6 to 9 months. That's potentially a doubling again.

The drilling in the AI zones will be a repeat of the past. Assays will take forever and anything like a Titan will take months before we see anything and we'll never see the full report. We can thank Teck for that. I sure hope the other drills will be on our properties soon. I want to hear about visible metal Monday but that may be late Aug. If they don't make financial announcements soon we may not hear much until Aug. If you buy that only 2 drills are just getting started then the first assay is Aug. if we are lucky. Then we get another assay in Sept. and in theory we get the first glimpse of the FS Sept 21. Mid Nov the full repost gets filed on Sedar and the Teck clock starts.

Sounds like an increadibly boring summer without financial developments. If Teck is going to fund us we won't hear about it and this will be painfull to watch. Having Morgan Stanley at the table at least hints that something exciting might happen. I'm thinking we will be Teck funded so the bordom is the price we pay for a solid future.

The round table is almost complete. The Galore gang will have to settle that up before they get to work on a district plan. Once those smaller details are done we'll know if it's SC or Galore first or both at the same time. But my time is almost up this morning so I can't support all my ramblings with cited facts.

Freeport says they can ramp up production at their mine (best one on the planet as long as people are not being shot). Peru is seeing some strange happenings. Chile is drying up. Guys are being forced to sell portions to meet national holdings limits. There is a specific group of miners who must be looking at us. Look at the Sw,Au,NA,Ch etc. These business blocks have traditional lines. They don't swap a lot of spit. Ie, is Freeport really a potential take over? In dollars yes. In terms of the cooperation required no.

New Message
Please login to post a reply