Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Don't know if it will do a BAJ, but it seems they are playing a little loose with their PR's

http://www.stockhouse.com/Community-News/2012/June/29/Persistence-pays-for-Barkerville-Gold-in-B-C-

...but it will obviously be a good stock to trade because of the effect it obviously has on traders

That language, by itself, would probably prevent me from "investing" in BGM

I believe they are suggesting, based on drilling to date, that they have 10 million ounces of "indicated" gold, the least probable of the 43-101 reporting catagories

Then they go on to extrapolate that beacuse they have a large parcel, it might range up to 90 million ounces

It would be interesting to see what the comparables for Copper Fox would be using that kind of promotional language based on our land holdings

It would be totally against his nature for Elmer to play a language game like that, but it obviously works with the players

..and yeah, without any cost data or a FS of any kind, it does not appeal to my investment nature, but if you like to trade on hype and emotion, it is there

New Message
Please login to post a reply