Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

YourNadir, thanks for the honourable mention. I agree, the OT forum makes more sense for OT topics than SH ever did, or does.

A few months ago this forum became obsessed with a long-running debate on BC politics which could and should have taken place on the OT forum. Rather than engage in a fight with some fellow forum leaders, I just withdrew and stopped reading the forum for a while. But I started reading again after the latest Resource Estimate was released, and I'm pleased to see that the forum has settled down again to discussion of CUU, at least most of the time. I'm a lurker now, except, as you observed, for an occasional contribution to the OT forum (do your dd!). I marvel at the depth of knowledge displayed here by a large number of posters and anything I might add would be redundant. So, just to say thanks to you and everyone else here. I added more CUU shares to my collection a week ago although I'd promised myself several months ago that I had enough. Long and strong to the end although it can't come soon enough for me.

New Message
Please login to post a reply