Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I know what most of you guys say about getting advice on the internet and I also know that many of you are opposed to advice giving. That being said i have limited knowledge and am only here because of Vette and a few others who advised me to look at CUU bavk in June 2010, I followed that advice and here I am now with 110,000 shares. That is an insane amount !!! From what I've read over the last few days we are vastly undervalued as are many other stocks. Isn't this latest info about the copper at -.04 something that should drive the price higher? I still have funds available to put into CUU but have hesitated because of the number I already have. However shouldn't we all be buying more if this info is correct and soon. Surely this will drive the price higher and quickly. By the way my average price is $1.20. Any opinions??

Gusto44

New Message
Please login to post a reply