Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

IIetea, thanks for the response. I may be an optimist, but to me thats better than seeing a boogey man behind every door. trading/investing is harder now with programs, frequent trading and, in my opinion, a lack of oversight regarding naked shorts etc. but on the plus side, there was a time when all I had to go on was the Globe and Mail. now we have incredible tools for research and no reason to invest blind.

I used $4 because many others here do, personally I have always said $3 and hope for a nice suprise. was just trying not to upset anyone. $3 will also make some here millionaires.

EE has 54% and the other insiders bring the total to approx. 64%. with the longs lets take that to 70% or so. that leaves 120 million shares outstanding, considerably more than many companys have in total.

When we have interest in this co. I've seen 8 million shares change hands in a session. now that we are close to a decision that TCK can't avoid, regardless of the state of the market/world we are trading less than 300,000/day. the market should be picking up on the fact that a change in the status of CUU is near. I would expect more action similar to the early part of last year. it's good to exchange our thoughts like this....chunky

New Message
Please login to post a reply