Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Obviously we are approachimg the climax here. It can't come too soon for me. There are still some incredible deals out there in the junior resource market, and I want cash to invest now. Just like those people in the TV advertisement for a structured settlement buyout company, "Its MY money and I want it NOW". At this time we can buy junior resouce companies with cash, proven resources and some even with substantial cash flow for pennies on the dollar. That is, junior resource companies with little concern over drilling results or worries about runnimg out of money in the next year! For sure I will keep some with Elmer, but the opportunities out there now may be once in a lifetime. I will still be happy if the climax comes in September or October, but if it comes while so many quality juniors are still priced at ridiculous levels, it will be truly life changing for most of us. Rip
New Message
Please login to post a reply