Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: Pool Posts should take a break . Good Posts are being drowned...

It's a fun little distraction as we all await what we know is coming.

That's absolutely true, but it can be more than that. I'll use it to get a better idea of where posters are coming from and why they say what they say.

Now, having commented on the subject it would be rude to not participate so I'll say $3.50 on September 5th.

No, wait! I forgot to punch in the "EE: Blow out your mule." factor. I'll just enter that into my app and . . . oh . . . my iPhone just melted. Okay, I'll just use a napkin. Hmm, what is that factor worth?

Let's see . . . we have SC. And while we discuss what we know, the staff and insiders are discussing what we don't know.

I see Mike, Elmer and Ernie sitting in a shed, not the one that fell down, the other one, dressed immaculately even though they had been helping out on one of the drills all morning. Mike is claiming the Mike Zone is the real story while Elmer maintains the ES Zone is where it is at. Ernie is annoyed time is being wasted on the Paramount with the GK just sitting there!

And I see Don 'Scarface' Lindsay, armed to the teeth at his desk with the 4-year clock sitting behind him.

Looks like the napkin says $5.50 on September 5th.

Cheers everyone.

New Message
Please login to post a reply