Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

"I phoned in recently and was told that there were good initial results on the drilling so far. I don't know the extent of what that means, or even whether it was a generalization. I am hoping they will elaborate at the AGM."

If there were good initial results, we can at least think that they drilled mineralization or indications of mineralization. Since they are drilling Discovery that points to this zone being mineralized. Discovery is roughly the size (east-west/north-south) as Paramount.

I just wish we'd get one of those NR's for this years core like on June 21st 2011 when DDH 407 went into the lab with a bit of (Elmer style) hoopla:

"Diamond drill DDHCF407-2011 located in the Paramount zone has been shut down at a depth of 735m in propylitic altered volcanics. DDHCF407-2011 intersected visible copper mineralization in the core from 5.3m to a depth of 653m. The second drill has arrived on the property and is currently drilling on the Paramount zone."

Last year we started drilling a bit earlier (I'm guessing about 2-3 weeks at most) and recieved an assay NR on July 26th for 407 which turned out to be a game changer for Paramount:

'Mr. Stewart, President of Copper Fox stated, "The interval of high-grade copper and gold mineralization intersected in DDH CF407-2011 represents the highest grades intersected to date in the Paramount zone and strongly supports the potential of a large zone of significantly higher grade mineralization at depth, to the north and east and along strike. Three holes located to the east and north of DDH CF407-2011 have been completed to date in 2011. Each of these holes intersected visible copper and molybdenum mineralization and suggests the presence of mineralization within a 1,200m long by 600m wide previously untested portion of the chargeability anomaly located in 2010".'

glta

New Message
Please login to post a reply