Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I have been frustrated by the longer-than-anticipated timeframe and delays with CUU the past year. I think many others have been as well (and some of you capital 'L' Longs have incredible patience from 2008 on - kudos).

However, I have grown increasingly comfortable with management (and EE's role) despite not always understanding the strategy at hand. I too, wish data came more quickly, but many of us here including me, seem to be looking for BIG news every 2 weeks. This is crazy pressure to put on a company, and rabbits can't just be pulled out of hats at will to please the public. Lots of restlessness, especially amongst some of us board addicts ;) I think we need to adjust and realize really big projects take a long time to put together, if done well. A garden doesn't bear fruit in 2-3 weeks.

In short, I agree with the perspective that there is quite a bit more going on behind the scenes than most(?) or all of us know. Blackout, left-field NR of the Arizona land, delays on aerials, etc. - lots is going on that we aren't privy to. EE doesn't seem to be out of money yet, so I'm quite comfortable there knowing we can see this through to a reasonable endpoint. I think ES has been taking the slow road, but a steady one towards proving up what needs to be proved up - maybe he knows better than us that 4 drills turning right now wouldn't really change a SC/extras buyout as much as we think.

Now if the BFS is delayed once more, I'll be really pissed (rightly so) and complain to the co. loudly, but I don't think this will happen. Patience to all of us, and maybe Orcinus is right about having a drink or two and getting out in the sunshine. I like this investment, don't really have much more to add to it (although I lucked out and caught the big pop on BGM and put some trading money back into CUU), and hanging on until BFS and beyond. At this point I'll only sell on a horrid BFS (unlikely IMO) or impending global doom.

BFS may or may not change the share price, but I think it marks open season on serious talks with Teck and other co.'s. Bring it!!

GLTA

New Message
Please login to post a reply