Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

You gotta be kidding me, right?

Hmmm...why oh why did Foxy get banned?

I don't know...could it be...

- "shoot the messenger if you can't shoot the message". Privately calling me fraud when I dared to question management's competency re: the NR screw-up a few months ago? (I had the last laugh...my post was the higheast-rated post that day [May 3rd or 4th] prior to it getting deleted]).

- telling me that she was going to "expose me" as one of the secret bashers from the SH board, when I publicly told everyone that my SH avator was "Yikkidy".

Kudos to JayJ, when he "told it like it is" a few days ago: it is inherently dangerous (naive) to go through life with a one-track "...I see no evil" mindset. My thanks go to the person who got her banned.

Frankly, I cannot understand the thinking of people who believe that it's "just wonderful" when management screws up (...or consistently misses their own deadlines) so that it keeps the share price down and gives us all an opportunity to "...load-up with cheap shares". Sorry, folks, but I'd rather be averaging-UP than continually averaging down. Do you know how happy I would've been today had I bought my shares for $2.15 instead of $1.15?

Time to get the show on the road, boys! "Andale, andale! I want my mucho grande mucho soon...comprende?"

Chill!

New Message
Please login to post a reply