Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I spoke with Jason this morning and everything is just the same as ever. He's excited for the AGM and thinks we'll get some updates on the drilling then. We can also get some updates on Elmer's strategy towards the "liquidation event." Everyone is in an upbeat, positive mood.

We seem to be out of sync with management for some reason. I guess it's easier for them to be positive when they have all the information, and are in control of time. All we can do is take our cues from them. I think after the AGM tomorrow the people that go will have a greater sense of what management is up to and how excited they are about the coming feasibility.

There was a palpable funk in the air around the time the Feasibility was delayed last time, and I think it would be obvious if there were again something wrong. From what I am hearing there is nothing wrong at this time.

New Message
Please login to post a reply