Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I haven't seen this kind of negativity in a while. Clearly there are some here who need to "get out of the kitchen" for their own good. Others who have followed this story like I have for several years have reason to feel somewhat impatient but don't let that get in the way of sound judgement. There are many posters here who provide fact based, unbiased, credible information day in and day out. Others tend to profess to a spiritual connection with the god of "I know something you don't".

My advice is to follow the money and you will connect the dots that will allow you to make a resonable unbiased informed investment decision. Insiders don't load up on a stock, and continue to accummulate, especially in uncertain economic times, unless they have a very strong expectation of success.

The clearest sign to date IMO, of not only the viability of SC but also the long term committment to the region, has been the continual land accumulation around the Schaft Creek claims by CUU and TECK. EE would not be funding this venture to this extent on a whim and a prayer....that is not how billionaires make money.

Be patient and I believe you will be rewarded....

DC14

New Message
Please login to post a reply