Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Golfyeti, pretty sure that Shane Uren is our EA guy (VP Environmental and Permitting), and Elmer mentioned he was totally on top of the EA and permitting (although not done and will be done concurrently while the road building is happening most likely)

I got the same impression as Orcinus regarding Cam and the team he's assembled tearing apart the FS - Elmer never said it was done, but that experts are looking at it (the parts that are done I presume) to look for any possible holes in it. I think Elmer et al. are going to shine when this is all done. There will be a top-notch BFS where the biggest criticism might be a spelling mistake or two (i.e. world class report, zero mistakes, hand over the keys and start breaking ground to build it asap).

I was actually pretty wired after the AGM - excited by the prospects, both immediate and into 2013-14. I think we have a great team (despite past delays) and am excited to hold Copper Fox shares for the next few years now. Haha, crazy thought to do this all over again with Sombrero Butte. I guess we could drill all year long though, so I'm imagining a quicker turn around after aerial magnetics and Titan ... wonder if Elmer can prove up more than 3billion lbs down there. THAT would be exciting especially with no back-in to worry about :)

Time to fire up the BBQ and think happy thoughts about the buyout - one day closer today.

GLTA

New Message
Please login to post a reply