Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

"...presentation was essentially a big FOR SALE..."

I tend to agree with you on this BRF. After the AGM I aksed Elmer about the -$0.04 value, specifically how and on what information BMO came to it, and if he agreed with it. Well as you may very well expect Elmer did not say a thing that would give anyone any clues how it was done, or whether CUU management agreed or disagreed with it. When I asked if the number will be at least negative I got another dance around the question - so no answer this time. Clearly the FS is very close to completion and I think the management is now very careful of what they say or do not say. I don't know much about the ming business, but I think Elmer has the right idea about LAWYERS, and what they can do thus the guarded replies and carefully worder NRs from now on.

New Message
Please login to post a reply