Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Congrats to MG!. He's doing it again. 13 posts so far today and 5 in the "off topic" stirring a lot of response to his "concerns" and basically commandeering the Board, which is starting to resemble the other one we all escaped from. Plus possibly reporting some of our regulars to AG control. All in ONE day! Marvellous. If you remember back to the pre-AG days, the Board became pre-occupied with - in my opinion - drivel and that may be the intent. You really have to ask yourself, if $2.00 is the anticipated result, why is MG even bothering! What's the motive? A lot of time spent at the Board. Has he called Elmer or Mike lately over his "concerns"? No questions at the recent tele-conference and forget attendence at the annual meeting or submitting questions to be asked.

Folks - it's very simple. Follow the money. Look at our assets and positioning. Look at our tame piggybank - the envy of most juniors I'm sure. Do you really think Teck is going to pass?

I'm hoping we will all move on - some back to the other board.

No further posting from me on this one.

New Message
Please login to post a reply