Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: Re: How does the current economic environment impact a buyout price?

I don't think people quoting what was said two years ago informally at a meeting is material to our current situation.

Of course its relevant. I was just responding to what someone on the board that had a conversation with Elmer said ( or did ). If they thought this was worth at least $3/sh back then what about now with all the drilling and work they have done on the property since?

And besides that Canadastockguy has made a very relevant point about insiders owning 65% of the float. They are essentially going to determine the price this gets sold at. It is not a situation where insiders are not in control and where perhaps other large parties just want to flip and make 35% on an offer. So comparing what other properties sold at where insiders were not in control is not relevant to our unique situation imho.

As an example to illustrate my point. If you could buy a house for 50% below assesment value from a desperate seller would you do it? Of course you would, anybody would and so would Major mining companies with fire sale prices on desirable property. But we are not in that situation! CUU will get sold, but at a premium because insiders are in control and because that is what it is worth compared to other properties out there imho.

New Message
Please login to post a reply