Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Jul 25, 2012 02:10PM
Jul 25, 2012 02:38PM

I got the impression they would use every last minute. They would also extend the time if it was required. They are comfortable enough right now to say they have enough time to complete it comfortably. They also don't seem to want to update us on the timeline just in case. I was for using Quarters to describe progress but expected priodic updates. That just seems fair.

Mid August Mira can dazzle us. Then end Sept we can have the FS premilinary. 45 days later, end Oct, the clock can start. Teck will either be ready or they won't. So as late as Feb we can see this resolve. If teck backs in we get a JV in 60 days and the gauntlet begins. So we put up a for sale sign on our portion. There are less players in the mix now but they are the ones with solid reasons to be interested. I would expect a deal within 3 months.

DON'T PANIC (HHGU says in big bold print) During this entire time there will be several phases where you could sell and buy back on a dip. Last year people posted the charts showing the cycles. Those should hold true for us even in hard times. I would expect us to go through some troubling times during this period. There are too many elections coming. Those are always dice rolls.

The flip side is still the same. Teck sees the Mira report and strikes early to ward off speculation. Everyone calculates the cost of keeping us and tacks that onto the pounds price. Everyone smiles as Teck bites the bullet to stop word from spreading that we are worth yet another buck.

Jul 25, 2012 03:10PM
Jul 25, 2012 03:22PM
Jul 25, 2012 03:42PM
Jul 25, 2012 04:22PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply