Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Frm day 1, they have been kept up todate on evrything along the way.

They even have their guy Jim Gray on the ground [still employed by CF] babysiting the folks at TT. So the only question Teck could have is

" Ok lets finish this up, how much Dollars do you want"

I believe Teck knows this number already, they know the BFS numbers, they got CF to buy all these claims under CF thus keeping a low profile and then late in the game grabbed everything else under Teck. ICommitting to the Port facilities tells all, someone will be using it. I think there are only a few items holding up the deal. for instance could Teck be waiting for a deal on Galore [before the market sees our takeout price] or their partners to commit to a package for both mines or the Mira report or.... or ....or .? Why would EE happily continue to do all PPs and lend the co. interest free money. I believe they have a conditional deal with us otherwise why do we appear to be their best friends?

Another company might put the screws to them and tell all to the market and shareholders. We could be holding back pertinent info. and/or updated game plan, publicising the outside interest we have received.[if so?],being more aggressive, while Teck works at Tecks pace. There is a reason why we have slowed down to their pace and program.

R

New Message
Please login to post a reply