Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Rogue, don't be under the impression that a buyout for cash equivalent stock in the company is always the best deal. I was involved in a buyout two years back of a company called peregrine metals, the deal was for a portion of cash and a portion of stock in Stillwater Mining. Stillwaters shareprice plummeted after the closing of the transaction primarily because Stillwater shareholders didn't like the deal. The share price has never fully recovered and thus we on the receiving end technically did not receive our full premium. Just something to ponder. With that said I'm sure this deal would be a very different scenario given the current low PE ratio and sold off share price of Teck. I agree with you in that if this story is sold properly to the retail sector and people are aware here that we are not just dealing with one large deposit but a world-class mining district, we could see Teck shares skyrocketing soon after the deal was announced. LDubs
New Message
Please login to post a reply