Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Yup I get what your saying ....but I think it was last spring another company was evaluating CUU. The BFS was in the mix then I think...my memory is not serving me well right now...I think this Company was evaluating CUU before the BFS was even trying to get out.

Never herd from the other company ....nothing what so ever about CUU. Now this company is trying the same thing.

I would think they would try to evaluate CUU with what is proven now.....before the BFS comes out. Thier has to be some other companies that got evaluated with out the BFS???

Im really not sure, Im kinda like .......what would be the value of a company evaluating a company?

Would it be for promotional value?

What would be the point if the BFS comes out then they evaluate it???? Kinda a little late wouldn`t you think.

I don`t know just askin a question that has puzzeled me.

New Message
Please login to post a reply