Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

This is going to have very little to do with a "decent payoff" and everything to do with value. I feel confident the main parties involved, (not us common shareholders) are making decisions with much further-reaching eyes than the "quick doubles" some of us are thinking about. Teck is looking out 20 years. At this point, I think we dont have enough of a picture to make a determination of whether a certain dollar offer by Teck would be an overpayment on their part. Remember Fording.

It might be more analogous to the scenario where you find out your $2 lottery ticket was the big winner of the $10,000

Would you accept my offer to buy the ticket from you for a double? Nope, not when the value is there in front of you. Value wins every time. We just need to let Elmer and Team prove the value.

Fire

New Message
Please login to post a reply