Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

This is just Idle Speculation while i wait for this investment to pay out. It seems to me being so close to a take out or some NR that unleashes our share price [most feel it would be positive] why we are not around the $2.00 mark We are worth maybe double today than a year ago.

Cant figure it out , there still seems to be no shortage of shares on the sell side. The bids have been and were large again today at $1.19 and once these bids show up the ask side increases. So we sit in this range with little volume while accumalation takes place. The only time we can break out is if large retail orders take this higher and if we are still here in Sept. more accumalation will happen till BFS.

How many shares [inventory] would a few houses need to keep our share price here,while accumalation takes place. So I wonder if Mineral Fields [div. of Pathway Asset Management] have been doing the selling for what ever reason. There had been insinuations in the past that they had a reputation to drive down the price to accumalate at a lower shr. price. I am not suggesting it is them. Who else besides MFields and Burgeonvest-Bick Securities Limited who have taken PP's at much lower prices and have warrants expiring. They can always pre-sell the warrants and deliver the stock when before expiry. I dont believe that the sells are coming from us retail.

Just trying to figure out where BMO [and they did the write up at neg. 04 cents, what gives] seems to have a endless amount of shares to step in and sell if we try to break $1.22

http://www.copperfoxmetals.com/s/NewsReleases.asp?ReportID=433704&_Type=News-Releases&_Title=Copper-Fox-Announces-the-Closing-of-a-4005000-Non-Brokered-Private-Placemen...

FRom Dec.15/10

Details of the Offering

The Offering was completed in two tranches, each consisting of 2,225,000 Flow-Through shares at a purchase price of $0.90 per share totaling $2,002,500. The total Offering raised gross proceeds of $4,005.000 from the issuance of 4,450,000 Flow-Through shares. The company paid commission/finder's fees totaling $234,300.00 and issued 260,333 non-transferable warrants. Each non-transferable warrant entitles the holder to purchase one non Flow-Through common share at a purchase price of $0.75, exercisable at any time until the close of business on the expiry of 24 months.

The first tranche was completed on November 26, 2010 with the MineralFields Group (a division of Pathway Asset Management) based in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal and Calgary. The second tranche was completed on December 15, 2010 with Burgeonvest-Bick Securities Limited, a financial services group headquartered in Toronto. In accordance with applicable securities legislation, securities issued pursuant to the Offering are subject to a hold period of four months plus one day from the date of completion of each respective tranche of the Offering.

R

New Message
Please login to post a reply