Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I`ve been reading a lot about when the end of summer is etc... I too had a ton of theries that I did not want to believe....my mind was running wild with the amount of money I have invested and plan to invest more, as im sure others on this board can relate with me.

After I had spoke with Elmer....I can rest a little easier. THe whole converstaion was on different topics from the Titans and Mira to the new American purchases.

The whole time of the converstaion from start to finish.....I was sooooo imparitive that WE DID THIS RIGHT THE FIRST TIME !!!!!! ( Elmers words not mine)

HE had explained how other companies rushed thier results and god knows how they put together BFS`s so quickly.....and look what happened?????? Their S&P fell right in the crapper....lost credibility....etc...etc....

I was kinda antzy to get this done....but after listening to Elmer ( the man that put 5 mines in action ), I am pleased to know he is at the Helm ...today anyway.

So the only thing I can suggest ....relax a bit and take Orcins actions.....its friday. Have a dram...hehehehe....Its all good.

New Message
Please login to post a reply