Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

New directives are coming out of China. We can expect more local level business and more large scale investment. The real key for them is finding ways to integrate our offerings into their supply streams. For metal, SC would not meet there requirements. It is not enough. They are looking at how they can get more supply at low levels and put it all together to make one large stream. They are examining our infastructure and vertical costs.

I mentioned this before. A company built a city just for its workers. For our commodities to play a role we have to act as a province and that means working together. I can tell that they frown on the silliness of our politicos for not being a unifying factor. We like competion and they like cooperation. They are looking at the power line and asking why the companies and the province and all the other benifactors are not working together seamlessly. They talked to our natives too.

I wish I had time to type more but I don't. There's a lot to tell. The short version is a green light. We should see action no later than Wed. for some stocks. Our other companies should start to get attention as this makes its way through. The Chinese want to make a case to us that we can have the FDI without it swamping us. The competition for FDI space in Canada is heating up. It's pretty clear why QB2 was shelved.

New Message
Please login to post a reply