Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Aug 15, 2012 11:44PM
Aug 15, 2012 11:54PM
Hey, welcome hatchman! Over the past year and a half that I have followed this forum/stock house before everyone made the exodus over to here, there have been many many speculative guesses as to what we will get bought out for...most have good reasoning for their thoughts. Anyway, if I could summarize, most opinions fall between the $3-7 range. What I read from most of the $3 people is that that is what they expect, and they admit to keeping their expectations conservative as to avoid disappointment. Those in the $7 range see tons of value in the company and hope to see that value realized without fear of disappointment. In the end, most all see great potential here, and are very confident in this investment...read Vettes blog to catch up on you DD. And below is a link to a little buyout pool that was started on here for people to give their predictions http://agoracom.com/ir/CopperFoxMetals/forums/discussion/topics/538117-pool-summary-updated Cheers!
New Message
Please login to post a reply