Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Yup and we are into week 4 of the Mira and heading to week 5. No amount of pestering, cajoling, badgering nor hammering has caused them to move any faster. This leads me to believe we may not see the Mira. Lot's of their output is the flashy stuff for retail but more of it is for buyers and miners. The latter being the main focus. How many of their customers are pure explorers?

So we are falling behind on the public statement for it's due date. Any guesses as to what this means for the FS? Looking a lot more like the timelines I gave are more accurate. Nov 1 for the BFS then 120 days brings us to March 1 for the offer. 45 days to fairness, April 15 for the vote or counter offer. (If another offer comes in then add 30 days for consideration and it would probably bump out a deal to the end of May). So April 25th we could see a cheque.

The only thing that could make this take longer is the FS or negotiations. I suspect both things would add a fair bit more to the value. Because they could spike the price there is a large (500M) incentive to push the buyout through fast. With bird in hand Elmer and co may very well take all the time in the world to accept. There's a lot to do before and during the offer period. All the activities I can think of add value. What we are doing right now telegraphs this nicely. We're taking a hail Mary pass at the district. Then we will scramble the ground crews for chemical analysis and finish with a few holes. (Not too many or we'll be required to update the RE again).

This is why I think the Mira is a catylist to a hasty offer.

New Message
Please login to post a reply