Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Ya, looking at the maximum time this can go we should be expecting this well into next year. If you don't believe me that a major deal like this can take a long time call the company and ask them what they think the max is just for Teck. All I'm doing is giving them their historical oopsies time added to the clock. Don't forget how this effects the trailing 3 year copper price too.

We'll know if Mira doesn't cause Teck to make an offer within 10 days of it. If you thought last year was boring we will be crusty this year if there's no hasty offer by Teck. Our price will take 1 unrelated beat down but otherwise it will be sideways for months. As results start coming in from our USA properties this winter we should see some mini rallies. And. in election years gold rallies after the election so we should see a boost there too. My biggest concern is still what will happen with the BC election. I hope we can complete the sale before it but cuu is sending strong signals that they intend to drag this out and squeeze every penny out of it that they can.

There are no signals to suggest that anything is being done to accelerate anything. You can't point to a single thing in the last 3 years. Why would that change. The only thing we've seen in this time is one single item delivered on time. That happened because there was a requirement for it and there was no additional value to delaying it. I am betting that Elmer strikes before the BC election at the latest but I do allow for this to go into overtime. I think by mid next year we could be worth $14. I would be surprised if we don't breach $2 by the end of Sept. In fact, the runup to the FS even if in Oct or early Nov should put us in the $2.50 range.

That's close to the Stifel top and should cause the market to pause. Then comes the usa election and it's cycle. After that we should strike for the top of the curve before the sale takes place. If Teck is willing to pay double then so be it.

New Message
Please login to post a reply