Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Since we're wasting time here waiting for the outcome, here's my two cents. Anyone trying to trade CUU would, in my opinion be 30 cents short of a buck. 72000 shares gone thru today with a 1 cent spread.

A real trader knows, to be sucessful you have to find a stock that has volume and volitility. then you have to determine the entry and exit points and try to find a pattern to give yourself an edge. even then it's a difficult and competitive way to try to make money, although to me, very exciting.

I know, here in BC we grow fantastic grass, not that I use it, of course, but when someone says CUU could sell for $14 it makes me wonder if they're puffing their way into dreamland. That would value us at 5.8 billion when TCK is currently valued at 15.5 billion and has 4 billion in the treasury. that's a non starter, and if you disagree I have a bridge I would like to sell you.

The closer we get to the end, the harder the waiting becomes, but I think about the huge commitment insiders have made and I'm content to ride it out with them.

Of course, there's always the possibility they're smoking some wacky weed too....chunky

New Message
Please login to post a reply