Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

It seems to indicate that Teck values the role of operator, and there's only one way to become operator of our project and that is a complete buyout.

I think you hit the nail right on the head Prospekt. On another note, since these delays have occured who has benefited or rather should I say what has this allowed Teck to do? They have been able to stake all around SC and they have also been able to put themselves in a better financial condition for a big purchase ( filing of a propectus to raise 6B, reducing their commitment in other projects ). Are these actions coincidences? I don't believe in coincidences.

I would say that Teck is now in a better position than some of its competitors to pounce on opportunities should they arise...and they of course can thank our misfortunate delays which were not part of any agreement... LOL

New Message
Please login to post a reply