Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Just thinking could Cuu close up the drilling due to lack of money? Ernesto says no more, as the money spent on drilling does not go towards the Teck expenditures because it is outside the 2 km boundry? As well no conflict of interest if there is a deal already made for x number of dollars, how does Ernesto get to participate in a placement when he already knows it is sold? This is why I believe we have not seen the placement close because it is direct conflict with insider trading. Not sure what they are doing for money to buy Arizona etc. Does anyone know how much cash cuu has on hand? What the burn rate is? This thing is either done or they have me really confused after closing down the shop.

Good luck today and in the next days.

I do think may see some market orders today which could translate into a small spike.

Moxam

New Message
Please login to post a reply