Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

From the same article, I was surprised to see that Teck had two other options that are rarely if ever mentioned. Although I don't see either option being exercised because, in all reality, Teck is a mining company... and they need something to mine for the future! Having said that, how hard would it be for us to sell 100% of everything if Teck rides the coattails with a smelter royalty? I still think that it would be a better situation than anything with Teck backing in. Teck backing in or buying us out completely is likely our lowest payback, and I am still hopefull for the $5 range if that happens. Anything else just feels like gold icing on a copper cake.

http://www.bus-ex.com/article/copper-fox-metals

"On receipt of a positive bankable feasibility study, the clock starts ticking and Teck has 120 days to decide which box to open. At the very least Teck can opt for a one percent smelter royalty based on whatever sales Copper Fox might make. Alternatively, it could take $1 million worth of Copper Fox stock."

Disclaimer: I reserve the right to have totally misinterpreted the above quote. If I have, please accept my apologies in advance.

Hayz

New Message
Please login to post a reply