Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I find it odd that he talks about the Golden Triangle and doesn't mention Schaft Creek with its 1.2 Billion tonnes of M+I and all indications (mineralized cores) of more mineralized zones (Discovery) that could be of the same magnitude in tonnage. Add another 4 zones to be explored...

It is as if the bigger analysts are trying to avoid talking about CUU when all indications (pending BFS drop, cessation of drilling, and pending geophysical modelling) are that big developments at CUU are going to happen within a fairly compressed time frame of one month...

Teck gobbled up 78k hectares, CUU (i've lost count) but has more than doubled its sizable holdings in the last year, and now cash strapped Boxxer boosted its territory by about 30-40%. This, i think, sets much of the context and suspense to the story of the Golden Triangle. One NR from CUU will give us the story's title LOL!

New Message
Please login to post a reply