Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Good thoughts on the reasons behind the cessation of drillilng. A lot makes sense, some doesn't quite ring true in my mind.

Scanning thru everyone's replies it seems there is general consesus/belief that a full 100% buyout deal is done thus making any CUU drilling efforts mute. That, or, Elmer has shown TCK the drill results in Discovery and the Mira products etc and answered everyones' questions to the critical degree of confidence for a buyout.

I am not all the way there yet. I'm still thinking that this is not going to result in a 100% CUU buyout but rather a deal to sell the SC project and some pertinent land leaving a CUU 2.0 to continue to explore the remainder.

If this 100% buyout deal is 'done' to the point that CUU can head for the dugout then the deal would have been hashed out quite a while ago. But, quite recently, we sought out the USA properties and bought more land. Did TCK want this put into the fresh deal? Why would TCK want those USA properties with all of Schaft's lands to chew on?

Elmer has stated that mineralization can't be 100% confirmed without drilling. What value will CUU get for the undrilled zones? Why ever stop drilling? Why not one hole in each zone vrs only 2 or 3 in Discovery? I would think each drill confirmed zone could give us up to a $1 per share in a buyout. How would (or did) Elmer get full value for the unexplored zones without some (even 1 !!) drills?

I don't think TCK can dictate when and where we drill outside of the BFS work. Re-reading the TCK Agreement, TCK does have the right to view any results from all of the Schedule A lands (which incorps all of our drilling to date). However, I don't think Elmer can show TCK drills and not put the cores into a NR. So I don't think TCK said "no more" based on the drills.

Sure Teck staked 'teckland' but that only cost them about $150k. That's less than peanuts to TCK. It shows interest but there really isn't too much TCK skin in the game from that perspective.

The foot dragging on the drilling appears to me to be a cash saving strategy while we wait for BFS to come out and for the immediate SC project to get sold. After that "Liquidity Event", CUU 2.0 (70% insider owned,+X% in Long hands, and cashed up) can then explore the remaining zones at its pleasure. I think TCK could keep its finger in the pie by excercising it's 2km Area of Interest over those zones in the form of another earn-in agreement which would also be at CUU 2.0's pleasure.

I very well could be missing the big picture; given the number of possibilities and lack of info plus sudden, seemingly random developments, I think we are all a bit in the dark.

New Message
Please login to post a reply