Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Well said. We should definitely have rights to information as it becomes available.
I know next to nothing about the law when it comes to mining or release of information.
I'd talked with another friend of mine who is also quite invested in this company and he wondered if a non-disclosure document might be signed as part of an agreement.

I guess if an agreement had been signed with a clause stating that no further information be released, then copper fox would have to respect that fact. I'm not sure at that point what the onus would be on copper fox in terms of what would be a reasonable amount of time to make an announcement to shareholders. I would think once the ink is dry and everyone has signed off, there would be an obligation to shareholders. This is why I won't be surprised to get a news release to that effect in the next week or two. I could very well be wrong as well, as this is all speculation, but everything seems to be lined up, and I suspect that the delay of the BFS was not a delay at all, but rather, designed to give some breathing room to teck to crunch the numbers and come up with a fair price.

I realize that this would not be ethical or even legal, but the older I get, the more cynical I get in terms of how deals are made and the general workings how business gets done. Whatever the timeline - two days, two weeks, two months - there's nothing to indicate the BFS won't be released on time. At that point, a decision will be forced, and even if Teck waits 120 days, we know they're not going to give up such a massive resource.

New Message
Please login to post a reply