No such message found

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

This is the one I'm having trouble with. If the camp is being shut down, and the 2012 drill program has been virtually non- existent to what it could have been, when I asked Mike if David and Ernesto were blacked out because they must have been up-dated on everything at the AGM week in Vancouver, (geez I figured they even picked their price), the response was no. Now that was before we learned about the camp closing, but well after the annual meeting. So it leads me to believe there hadn't been a price offered by Teck, just the feeling that they have done everything needed for a Teck response to the assays, MIRA and BFS. But as Vette says, isn't the biggest clue Teck's staking of an area similiar in size to ours in early April? I mean, that really says it all and really has gone largely unnoticed.

New Message
Please login to post a reply