Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I don't even understand..."In hindsight"? What information has changed since your last prediction? How do you come up with your new valuation? If you're just guessing and making up numbers with no sort of fundamentals behind it, then there's no point posting that and it should be removed as it's just clutter and helps perpetuate a climate of unwarranted optimism.

I'm as optimistic as the next guy ($4.20 for just SC + Optioned lands, $6.50 for everything prediction), you need to be when you hold for a long time (especially longer than you expected) - but it has to have some basis in reality or explanation. The fact that you change your opinion on the buyout price because someone just calls out your prediction should be enough to realize you don't actually know what you're talking about.

New Message
Please login to post a reply