Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Re: Copper Fox'es Shaft Creek - massive BC porphyry with a ...

Submitted by jock (898 comments) on Fri, 08/24/2012 - 16:40 #112526 (in reply to #112522)

Good Points, all, Kaimu.

CUU doesn't plan too operate, rather soon to present a feas. study and do a deal. If the deal happens, their stock likely rises - unless a next euro-spasm intervenes.

If this happens, as in the Lehman moment, of course the babies will go down with the bath water. Perhaps we should hedge all juniors with tactical use of DUST.

CUU is a much different proposition than SLR, about which you have been VERY right. (Wish I'd been watching even at the recent May low.)

Where are those up and comers? - there aren't many, I fear. Top level skills for exploration are rare, for production too. To find both in a company on the verge of production (and therefore still low market cap) and with major exploration upside doesn't happen often.

As you know, I'm taken with SAND and also SND.V when (if?) the economy recovers. Both more on the financing than the mining side. And both founded by Nolan Watson, 2nd employee of SLW, and still just 33.

And both buying "streams" from new producers - as more flexible financiers than bankers.

As you know I enjoy dissecting the various types of opportunities which juniors present.

Thanks for your sage comments.

New Message
Please login to post a reply