Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I am not frustrated at all. Guys (those who are frustrated), any problem in your life you have is not big if you know how to solve it. So it's not about the size of the problem, it's about your ability to solve it. The same applies to CUU and investing at all. If you know the CUU story you shouldn't be frustrated. If Elmer said FS is on time 100% (not 99%) it means they already have it. I think Teck asked for some extra time to get the most of this by getting partners or investors involved or whatever...... They don't get the opportunity every day to see FS before any competitors and have the first shot, so they want to take advantage of it and not just pay us $2B and start digging, that's too simple for a giant company like Teck.

Elmer also knows how to play poker, it's not that hard if you have good cards in your hands, so I think he gave them time to the "end of the summer" whatever that day is, to make a decision.

Our SP will probably fall in the next few days but it wouldn't make any difference for the buyout even if it goes up to $1.50 ...so be patient just for a few more weeks or to the end of the summer:)

New Message
Please login to post a reply