Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Lot's of talk about it. Without proof the price I gave is a wild card. With just the 2 assays coming next week?, we will have an idea of what kind of deposit they hit. Then I'll have a better idea of what our price should be. Currently I have us just north of $5. I am reducing expectations as things develop in the global picture. Bernakie to speak etc.

It is possible the two holes caused the camp to close at Teck's behest. It's also possible that we have cited "mission accomplished". There is a balance between more drilling and the requirement of a new resource estimate. There are specific requirements for the contract. At 50G a day there'd be no point drilling more and keeping the camp open if we've met the requirements. Also, this allows us to save money and get the BFS out to set off the clock. I do expect us to go to the public while courting Teck.

The multi prong approach will satisfiy the market and the company's requirements to us. Since Teck didn't offer today I expect this to follow the course outlined to me by serious Teck followers. Teck will let the BFS drop and risk the market. They will try to wear us down. Citing the sp and premiums is not accurate. This deal will go down by the economics of it. We only need 1 player to pipe up and this takes off otherwise we test the market for price with a fall back of a Teck offer.

New Message
Please login to post a reply