Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Someone has asked me about the significance of block trades. Here are my thoughts on block trades, although we've discussed this before and it is difficult to know what they signal.

Obviously for every buyer there is a seller. I've noticed the block trades pick up significantly when there is a takeout or some other significant event in a stock. They only happen on days when we have a larger than usual volume, but then again, they are generally for a large number of shares and make that volume higher. It could be someone accumulating. There was a buy confirmed yesterday on American Bulls, and the long-term indicators have hit 100% buy so I think it is a positive sign. Even on those days when we've had a large drop I didn't notice any block trades so I think it might be more long-term investing.

New Message
Please login to post a reply