Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: Re: Why Elmer is double-crossing his t's and double-dotting his i's...

I'm getting a bit annoyed seeing Cook continually bantied about as the authority on their study.

The raw data is there and it's pretty obvious how much gold is actually there. The more important question is why did they do that. It was no accident and not the first time. Perhaps Cook would venture an explanation. Now that would be something we could all learn from.

The other thing that bug me is why is the authority not coming forth with a real statement? They too can see the flaws but they are not even citing those. Are they afraid the numbers will support the statement?? Even I can see that they don't. I expected something in the 3 million range. When they published I was agog with disbelief. The claim was so far fetched that there was no chance of even the most gullable falling for it. So Why I ask?

New Message
Please login to post a reply