Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Was not able to log in earlier, what gives?

Check this out folks:

http://www.hraadvisory.com/landingpages/subscriber_investment_summit_2012/vancouver_signup.php

The groups that are organizing this "summutt" are: HRA Advisories Hard Rock Analyst (Eric Coffin), Resource Oppoertunities (Lawrence Roulston) and Oil and Gas Investment Bulletin (Keith Schaefer).

HRA Advisories, Resource Opportunities and the Oil & Gas Investments Bulletin are pleased to host the next Subscriber Investment Summit on September 12, 2012 at the Pan Pacific Hotel in downtown Vancouver. This subscriber only event is intended to provide you with expert insight into today’s resource market, as well as some of the most active public companies in the industry today.

Please join us for a complimentary buffet lunch, refreshments and an exciting speaker line-up!

At This Year’s Subscriber Investment Summit You Will Have Access to:

Ø Latest market outlooks from top newsletter writers in North America

Ø Presentations from specially selected junior resource companies, representing some of the most lucrative investment opportunities in the market today

Ø An intimate and exclusive venue, ideal for one-on-one discussions with company management

Ø Exclusive networking opportunities with your favourite newsletter writers – help your portfolio grow with the inside scoop on select junior resource companies

Copper Fox is one of the 13 companies that will be presenting????? Not sure if CUU is just somehow funding this summitt or will actually give a presentation, see the the statement in bold and yellow above. Last year Elmer gave a talk, I think. This fits with what Roulston said in his last CUU overview, i.e., to expect news - I think we may get some NR(s) before that Investment Summit on the 12th since they would most probably (but then who really knows) not want to go into an event like this without something new to talk about.

New Message
Please login to post a reply