Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

No problems logging in, but haven't been on much in the last couple of days.

I kind of felt the same about the assay results, but didn't want to be a wet blanket.

They were ok and worth mining, but didn't impress me much until depth. If they'd been even .1% higher at surface, as many of us know, it would have made a huge difference.

That being said, the BFS is supposed to come out this week and don't believe these most recent drill results are factored into the equation. It just would have been nice to have some further higher grade results to give a bit more leverage for a buyout. The news release did state beginning of September, which I think is quite positive and I didn't expect. Not sure where you're getting the impression of the end of September.

I think we've all just been waiting so long and realize that we're so close, that it's difficult to remain calm and objective. We're like a bunch of kids the night before Christmas, speculating on what we're going to get when we open the box the next morning. Rest assured, I think we'll all be happy when our long awaited gift is delivered.

New Message
Please login to post a reply