Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

As a copper company it's always nice to find a gold system. My experience with the area leads me to think we have found exavtly what I expected. The results are what I said they would be and I have no doubt about what will be found. The depths are right and there are historical examples all over the triangle. The "wall" of mineralization is as thick as I expected and shaped the way it should be and that's very good news. The absence of moly confirms that it's a seperate system and where small amounts of it are found the gold and copper go up. This news won't spark the gold bugs but over time and with a few more holes down the length it will confirm the richness of the deposit. This may not be what a copper company sought but it will make the mining far more profitable.

We are dancing the inflation dance as our politicos follow their manifestos of inflation. The hard asset guys are balanced by the deflation cash hedgers. Soon it will become obvious that the political wieght is not going to pull a 180, admit the fraud that they are and allow delfation. Inflation will rule for another decade because it allows them to rob us. Having gold is the way to survive. Teck can't pass this up. We can't accept a low offer now. The resumption of drilling is proof to me that Teck is playing hard ball and we are about to ramp up the sales machine by delivering results and attracting a gold company. Watch for the subtle changes over the next 3 weeks.

New Message
Please login to post a reply