Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Sep 04, 2012 08:30PM

Cbew, I've discussed with several people on bay street that I have close connections with, and the most common thing they all say is it's low grade!!

Yes, I've heard that from some as well which doesn't make much sense to me as Highland Valley copper mine, one of the largest Cu mines in BC has average grades of just .25% Cu! Imho, I think we may be flying under the radar also because we are in proximity to Galore Cr. and many have concluded that our capex will be high too thus making it uneconomic. WE need the BFS to shock these analysts and get them to rethink Cuu. The BFS will be the game changer or else a surprise buyout. Cmon Elmer let's get the show on the road now. If Teck doesn't want to get off the pot then we need to drop the BFS and put them on the clock asap. My 2 cents.

New Message
Please login to post a reply